Skip to main content

Featured

Run, Rat, Run (Second Version)

Run, rat, run! Run as fast as you can. You must run to earn your bread! If you stop running, You will earn nothing And you won’t be able to get fed. Run, rat, run! Run early in the morning Or run late into the night. Either wake up before Mr. Sun Or wake up with the Man in the Moon For you cannot afford respite. Run, rat, run! You’re the best runner we have! The most successful racer by far! Keep running at this pace And you just might win the race! Thank you for giving us all that you are. Run, rat, run! What’s this? You want extra crumbs? Proposturous! Utterly ridiculous! You’re not even that speedy And you’re already being greedy. You cannot possibly be serious. Run, rat, run! Don’t slow down now Though you puff and you pant for air. If you keep running You will stop foolishly thinking That this life isn’t right or fair. Run rat run! Don’t stop now! You must run all day, all night long! If you really hope to thrive And you really want to survive  You must continue to run strong!...

I Hate Strawberries



I hate strawberries.

They’re too sweet. Also, upside-down strawberries look like tear drops, which is depressing! I could be having a perfectly wonderful day, but as soon as I see a single strawberry, I remember I was crying days before.

As if that weren’t bad enough, they have seeds on the outside. No respectable fruit has seeds on the outside that get stuck in your teeth!

Furthermore, strawberries are as red as a stop sign, which obviously means they’re not meant for consumption. Snowberries, on the other hand, are perfect for a sophisticated Woodland Sprite like me. Want some, mortal?

Comments

Popular Posts

1 09