Skip to main content

Featured

Run, Rat, Run (Second Version)

Run, rat, run! Run as fast as you can. You must run to earn your bread! If you stop running, You will earn nothing And you won’t be able to get fed. Run, rat, run! Run early in the morning Or run late into the night. Either wake up before Mr. Sun Or wake up with the Man in the Moon For you cannot afford respite. Run, rat, run! You’re the best runner we have! The most successful racer by far! Keep running at this pace And you just might win the race! Thank you for giving us all that you are. Run, rat, run! What’s this? You want extra crumbs? Proposturous! Utterly ridiculous! You’re not even that speedy And you’re already being greedy. You cannot possibly be serious. Run, rat, run! Don’t slow down now Though you puff and you pant for air. If you keep running You will stop foolishly thinking That this life isn’t right or fair. Run rat run! Don’t stop now! You must run all day, all night long! If you really hope to thrive And you really want to survive  You must continue to run strong!...

Micro Story: The Onion Pixie

The Onion Pixie

I came across a strange pixie who was selling blue onions by Caramel Street. She told me that the onions were 25 cents each and that they were magical onions. I asked her what the onions could do, and she said they could turn people into dogs. When I asked her why on earth pixies would grow onions that turned people into dogs, she looked at me like I was crazy and asked why I wouldn’t want to be a dog. I replied that I preferred to be human and she said “Fine. Would you like these magenta onions that can turn people into cats?”

Copyright © 2020 caimille.blogspot.com All Rights Reserved.

Comments

Popular Posts

1 09