Skip to main content

Featured

Rain

Rain crackles on the sidewalks As the thunder bellows and roars. Cars hiss by on the wet streets As fallen leaves soar. Lightning flashes in the clouds As the trees dance in the wind. Chills and goosebumps rise on my arms As the cold rain hits my skin. Birds sing in their havens As rivers form in the parking lot. Blades of grass flinch and twitch  As they are pelted by raindrops. Cars sweat and weep buckets As they are left out in the stormy weather. Puddles form in the mud As raindrops splash ripples in them together. The scent of asphalt and rain Fills the cool, humid air As God’s rain calms my restless soul And washes away my despair.

Another Trip to Sweetwater Creek Park

My family and I went to Sweetwater Creek today. Dad and my youngest brother, Eli, went to a lake there to fish while my sister, Elizabeth, my older brother, E.J., Mom, and I went to walk on one of the trails. 

The trail, the woods, and the creeks were so beautiful that I felt the need to take as many good pictures of the place as I could. While my Elizabeth, E.J., and Mom were walking up ahead, I would usually be some ways behind because I was busy taking photos or videos, so I often had to run to catch up to them. 

After my sister, brother, Mom, and I finished the trail, we went headed back to where Dad and Eli were. There, at the pond my brother was fishing at, I took pictures and videos of the ducks there. Being at Sweetwater Creek Park was a very enjoyable experience. 
















 







































 































 
















 

 


 



 


















































































Copyright © 2020 caimille.blogspot.com All Rights Reserved.

Comments

Popular Posts